Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions govern how you use this website.
By using this website, you fully accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions then you may not use this website.
If you upload or submit any material on this website or any other web service in direct connection with this website, we ask that you read, understand and accept these terms and conditions.
You must be at least 18 years old to use this website. By using this website and / or accepting these terms and conditions, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
This document was designed using SEQ Legal ( https://seqlegal.com “> https://seqlegal.com ).
2. Copyright Notice
Copyright (c) 2021 SC Conex Distribution SA
In accordance with the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all copyrights and other intellectual property rights that are displayed on this website.
- All intellectual property rights in connection with this website and the materials displayed on this website are reserved.
3. License of use
You have permission to:
- View pages on this website in a web browser;
- Download pages from this website for caching operations in a web browser;
- Listen to and / or watch audio and video files on this website. and
- Use the web services on this website in a web browser in accordance with the rest of the provisions of this document.
Unless expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or other provisions of these terms and conditions, you are not permitted to download any material from this website or save any material on your computer.
You are permitted to use this website only for personal and / or commercial purposes and you are not permitted to use this website for other purposes.
Unless expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you are not permitted to edit or modify any material on this website.
If you do not own or control the rights to any material, you are not permitted to:
- Republish material (including republishing on another website);
- Sell, rent, or sublicense the material;
- Present to the public any material on this website;
- Use any material for commercial purposes; or
- Redistribute any material on this website.
We reserve the right to restrict access, in our sole discretion, to certain areas of this website or the entire website; You are not permitted to evade or circumvent or attempt to circumvent or circumvent any measures to restrict access to this website.
4. Acceptable use
You are not allowed to:
- use this website in any way or take any action that causes or may cause damage to this website or affect the performance, availability or accessibility of this website;
- use this website in any way that may be considered unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any purpose or illegal, illegal, fraudulent or harmful activity;
- Use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is related to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan, cyberworm, key recorder , rootkits or other malicious programs;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, but not limited to, web scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting on or in connection with this website without our written and express consent;
- Access or otherwise interact with this website using any robot, spider, or other automated means other than search engine indexing or without the express consent of the administrator of this website;
- Use the data collected from this website for any direct marketing activity (including, but not limited to, email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mail).
You are not permitted to use the data collected from this website to contact individuals, companies or other entities.
You must ensure that all information you provide to us through this website or any other service related to this website is true, correct, current, complete and not misleading.
5. Limited Warranties
We do not guarantee:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website;
- the fact that the material on this website is up to date; or
- that this website or any service on this website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any service or all services on this website and to stop publishing this website, at any time, in our sole discretion, without notice or explanation; and unless expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment for the discontinuance or modification of any service or if we stop publishing this website.
6. Limitations and exclusions of liability
None of these terms and conditions:
- Limits or excludes any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limits or excludes any liability for fraud or fraudulent statements;
- limits any liability in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- excludes any liability that cannot be ruled out in accordance with applicable law.
Limitations and exclusions of liability stated in Section 6 and / or other parts of these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 6.1; and
- governs all obligations arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising out of the contract, in a tortious manner (including negligence) and / or for breach of legal obligation, unless which is otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions.
To the extent that this website and the information and / or services on this website are provided free of charge, we are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind.
We are not liable for any loss resulting from any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We are not liable for any loss of business, including (but not limited to) the loss or impairment of profits, revenue, production, savings, partnerships, contracts, business opportunities or goodwill.
We are not responsible for any loss or corruption of data, databases or web services.
We are not liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You agree that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our employees, and in view of this interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not personally make any claims against our employees regarding any loss you suffer in connection with this website or these terms and conditions (this does not limit or exclude, our employees’ liability for unlawful, unlawful actions or fraudulent).
7. Violation of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights, under these terms and conditions, if you violate these terms and conditions in any way or if we reasonably suspect that you have violated these terms and conditions in any way, we reserve the right to:
- We send you one or more formal warnings;
- We are taking legal action against you.
We reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions apply to your use of this website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions. By accepting these terms and conditions and / or using this website, you waive any right to be notified or to accept any revision of these terms and conditions.
9. Assignment of rights and / or obligations
By accepting these terms and conditions and / or using this website you agree to assign, transfer, subcontract or otherwise administer our rights and / or obligations under these terms and conditions.
We are not permitted to assign, transfer, subcontract or otherwise administer your rights and / or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is established by any court or competent authority to be illegal and / or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue to be in force.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is considered illegal and / or unenforceable and would be deleted, only that provision will be considered deleted and the remaining provisions will continue to be in effect.
11. Third party rights
A contract in accordance with these terms and conditions is for our benefit and yours and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the rights of the parties under a contract in accordance with these terms and conditions is not subject to the agreement of any third party.
12. Full agreement
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Romanian law.
Any disputes related to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Romania.
14. Legal and regulatory disclosures
We are registered in the Romanian Trade Register with registration number J22 / 2394/2003. Our VAT number is RO16019310.
15. Contact details
This website is owned and operated by SC Conex Distribution SA
Our registered office is located on Calea Chișinăului Street, Nr. 32, Postal Code 700180, Iași, Romania.
The headquarters is located on Calea Chișinăului Street, Nr. 32, Postal Code 700180, Iași, Romania.
You can contact us:
- by mail to the postal address mentioned above;
- using the contact forms on this website;
- by phone, to the contact numbers published on this website; or
- by email, using the email addresses posted on this website.