Personal data protection policy
Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data, GDPR (“ General Data Protection Regulation ”) takes effect from 25 May 2018 .
Given its importance, as well as the protection of your personal data is important to us, therefore, we pay special attention to protecting the privacy of persons accessing the site www.conexdist.ro and those whose personal data have been provided to us by a third party, or to which we have had access from another source, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “ GDPR ”).
Please read the following Policy section (hereinafter referred to as “ GDPR-DPP ”) in order to better understand how your information (“personal data”) will be handled.
DPP explains CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA ’s practices regarding the application of GDPR ’ s provisions, as well as your rights regarding the way your information is processed by to CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA
The processing of personal data carried out by CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of GDPR , as well as with the regulations on the protection of personal data, specific to each country in which CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA operates.
Through DPP , CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA wishes to inform the data subjects about the nature of the personal data that we collect and process, as well as about the purposes of the processing. In addition, data subjects are informed through the DPP and about their rights.
Get to know each other better
We are CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA , a company headquartered in Iasi, Str, Calea Chisinaului, no. 32, with order number in the Trade Register J22 / 2394/2003 and unique registration code 16019310. We have as main field of activity the wholesale trade of parts and accessories for motor vehicles, CAEN 4531.
What is personal data?
“Personal data” means any information or information that can identify you directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, through pseudonymous data such as a unique identification number). This means that personal data includes things like email address, home address, mobile phone, username, profile pictures, personal preferences and shopping habits, user-generated content, financial information, and financial statement information. It may also include unique numeric identifiers, such as the IP address of your computer or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as cookies.
What does the processing of personal data mean?
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets, with or without the use of automated means, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring , storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise made available, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
What is your personal data that we process?
We may process data that allows us to contact you. (“contact details” ). Contact details may include your name, email address, telephone number, mailing address and / or social media account identifiers. The source of the contact details is you.
We may process information contained or relating to any communication you send or we send ( “communication data” ). Communication data may include the content of the communication and the metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate metadata associated with communications made using the website’s contact forms.
We may process data about your use of the site and our services ( “usage data” ). Usage data may include IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, access, duration of visit, page views and website navigation, as well as information on how often and how to use the website. the web. The source of usage data is our analytical tracking system.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA , as operator, has appointed Apetrachioaei Larisa , as Data Protection Officer (hereinafter referred to as “ DPO ”). ), having the obligation to verify the observance of the provisions of GDPR in the data processing operations performed by the operator and to represent the operator in the relationship with the data subjects and with the Supervisory Authority.
The data subjects have the possibility to address, at any time, directly to the DPO regarding any issues related to this DPP, using the contact details below:
DPO E-mail DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
DPO correspondence address: Iasi, Str. Calea Chisinaului, no. 32.
Principles of data processing
CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA undertakes to comply with the principles of personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the “Principles”) set out in GDPR , in order to ensure that all data are:
- Processed correctly, legally and transparently;2. Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
3. Adequate, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
4. Correct and updated;
5. Keeped in a form which does not allow the persons concerned to be identified for longer than is necessary for the purpose of the processing;
6. Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject, in a way that ensures adequate security of processing so that the data are complete, confidential and available.
The basis and purposes of the processing of personal data
- Operations – We may process your personal data in order to operate the website and respond to messages sent by you through contact forms. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website, services and business
- Relationships and Communications – We may process contact and / or communication data for the purpose of managing our relationships, communicating with you (excluding communication for direct marketing purposes) via email, SMS, mail, fax and / or telephone, support and complaint handling services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely communication with our website visitors, service users, individual customers and customer staff, maintaining relationships and proper administration of our website, services and business. li>
- Research and Analysis – We may process usage data for the purpose of researching and analyzing the use of our website and our services, as well as for research and analysis of other interactions with our website. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the monitoring, support, improvement and security of our website, services and business in general
- Keep records – We may process your personal data for the purpose of creating and maintaining our databases and backups of our databases. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely ensuring that we have access to all the information we need to conduct our business properly and efficiently in accordance with this policy.
- Security – We may process your personal data for the purpose of security and the prevention of fraud and other criminal activities. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection of our website, our services and our business, as well as the protection of others.
- Legal compliance and vital interests – We may also process your personal data when such processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject or to protect you. the vital interests or vital interests of another individual.
- For the purpose of recruiting for the available positions – According to art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) of the GDPR, personal data may be processed if the data subject has given his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes. If you have subscribed to the CAREERS section, your personal data will be used for the sole purpose of contacting you when we consider that a job offered by us is suitable for your qualities.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Personal data processed by CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA may be disclosed and / or transferred to third parties only if there is your express consent to do so, unless there is a legal / contractual obligation for CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA to do so. Please note that in certain circumstances we may disclose your personal data to partners with whom CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA collaborates and / or other third party service providers.
Personal data stored in the database of our website will be stored on our internal servers and / or on the servers of our hosting service providers.
DATA PROCESSING BY THIRD PARTIES, OTHER SITES AND SPONSORS
The site www.conexdist.ro may contain, at a given time, access links to other sites whose data processing policies may be different from those of CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA
Please consider and consult the personal data protection policies of the other sites, CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA not assuming responsibility for the information sent or collected by these third parties.
Automatic data processing. Cookie
Data storage period
CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA may keep the data processed for various periods of time, deemed reasonable, in accordance with the purposes indicated above. We retain your data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which we hold the data, to meet your needs or to fulfill our obligations under the law.
To know how long your data can be kept, we use the following criteria:
- When you purchase products and services, we retain your personal data throughout our contractual relationship;
- If you participate in a promotional offer, we retain your personal data for the duration of the promotional offer;
- If you contact us for a question, we keep your personal data for the time necessary to process your questions, but not more than 5 years from the last correspondence sent;
- If you create an account, we retain your personal data until you request that we delete it or after a period of inactivity (without any active interaction with us). In this regard, we note that data processed for this purpose will be deleted 5 years after the last interaction with the account user (such as login to your account);
- If you have given your consent to the marketing, we will retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or request that we delete it or after a period of inactivity (without active interaction with us). In this regard, we mention that the data stored in our databases for the purpose of direct marketing communications are deleted from the records of these databases 5 years after the last interaction with you;
- If cookies are stored on your computer, we keep them for as long as necessary to achieve their purposes (for example, during a session for shopping cart cookies or ID cookies. sessions) and for a period defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines. In this regard, we mention that the data processed through cookies used to provide online behavioral advertising, to personalize our services for you and to allow the distribution of our content on social networking sites (distribution buttons for displaying the site), will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years from their collection, based on your consent.
Rights of data subjects
According to GDPR, you have a number of rights regarding the personal data that CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA processes:
- Right to access data processing – You have the right to access the personal data we hold. The first provision of information will be made without charging any fee. If you still need copies of the information already provided, we may charge a reasonable fee for the administrative costs of providing the information. Clearly unfounded, excessive or repeated requests may not be answered.
- Right to rectify data – You have the right to request that your Data be rectified if it is indexed or obsolete and / or to complete it if it is incomplete. If you have an account, it may be easier to correct your own data using the “My Account” feature.
- Right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”) – In some cases, you have the right to have your data deleted or destroyed. This is not an absolute right, as we may sometimes be forced to retain your Data for legal or legal reasons.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your Data. This means that the processing of your Data is limited so that we can store the Data but not use or process it. This right applies in specific circumstances provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, namely:- the accuracy of the Data is contested by the data subject (ie by you), for a period that allows the operator (ie CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA) to verify the correctness of the Data;
– the processing is illegal and the data subject (ie you) opposes the deletion of the Data and requests the restriction of their use;
– the operator (for example, CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA) no longer needs Data for processing, but these are requested by the data subject (ie by you) in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
– the data subject (ie you) raised objections to processing based on legitimate reasons from the operator (in this case CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA) on the basis of verifying whether the legitimate reasons of the operator (CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA) exceed those of the data subject (ie you).
- Right to data portability – You have the right to move, copy or transfer the data you are interested in from our database to another. This only applies to the data you have provided, when the processing is based on your consent or on the basis of a contract and is implemented by automatic means.
- Right of opposition – You may object at any time to the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time – You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data when such processing is based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority – You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority of your country of residence or domicile to challenge the data protection practices offered by CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA < / li>
- Right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes – You may unsubscribe or opt out of our direct marketing communication at any time. It’s easier to do this by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any email or communication we send you.
- Right to object to the processing of your data by us when we carry out actions in the public interest or in the legitimate interests of ourselves or a third party – You may at any time object to the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- The right to disable Cookies – you have the right to disable cookies. Settings in Internet browsers are usually set by default to accept cookies, but you can easily adjust them by changing your browser settings. Many cookies are used to increase the use or functionality of websites / applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our sites or applications, as detailed in the relevant Cookie table. If you wish to restrict or block all cookies set by our websites / applications (which may prevent you from using certain parts of the site) or any other sites / applications, you may do so through your browser settings. . The Help function in your browser will tell you how. For more information, see the following links: http://www.aboutcookies.org/ ;
You can exercise any of these rights regarding the personal data that CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA processes by sending a simple request to the DPO CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA In such a situation it is very possible to request proof of your identity.
We access, store and provide your information to regulators, law enforcement or other entities:
- In response to a request of a legal nature, when we consider, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so. We may also respond to requests of a legal nature when we consider, in good faith, that the response required by the laws of that jurisdiction affects users in that jurisdiction and is in line with internationally recognized standards.
- When we believe in good faith that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and respond to fraud, unauthorized use of any material belonging to us, breaches of our terms or policies or other harmful or illegal activities , to protect us (including our rights, property or materials), you and others, including in investigations or investigations by regulators, or to prevent imminent death or personal injury. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third parties about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activities within and outside our materials.
The information we receive about you may be accessed and stored for a longer period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, a government investigation, or an investigation into possible breaches of our terms or policies, or in other cases to prevent damage.
Relationships with other operators
Depending on the context, we may find it absolutely necessary to provide information at a higher level, both globally and internally or externally, to our partners and those with whom we transfer data in compliance with the GDPR, in the virtue of ensuring the provision of the most professional services possible. The information controlled by CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA may be transferred, transmitted or stored and processed in the EU or in countries other than the country where you live, for the purposes described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary in order to be able to provide services at the highest level, as well as to continue to provide you with our materials at the best professional level. We use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and rely on decisions of appropriateness issued by the European Commission in respect of certain countries, as appropriate, regarding the transfer of data from the EEA to the United States and other countries.
CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA has adopted technical and organizational data processing measures, updated in accordance with GDPR requirements, in order to protect your personal data against any actions of unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure, unauthorized modification, destruction or accidental loss. All employees and collaborators of CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA, as well as any third parties acting in the name and on behalf of CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information and the requirements of GDPR, in accordance with the provisions of DPP.
The site www.conexdist.ro may contain links to other sites and / or other web pages that are not the property of CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA so that CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA does not assume any responsibility regarding the content of these sites and, therefore, cannot be held responsible for the content, advertising, goods, services, software, information or other materials available on or through these sites. CONEX DISTRIBUTION SA will not be responsible for the loss of personal data, for any negative effects on the personal data of visitors or for other moral and / or patrimonial damages caused by the access to the respective sites.
Updating the personal data protection and processing policy
Please keep in mind that this Policy may be subject to periodic content changes by updating the site www.conexdist.ro.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by accessing the contact details of our DPO.
Apetrachioaei Larisa , at the email address: email@example.com .
You can also contact us:
– by post, to the postal address mentioned above;
– using the contact forms on this website;
– by telephone, to the contact numbers published on this website; or
– by e-mail, using the e-mail addresses published on this website