Terms & conditions of use
Information on the presence of cookies on website
The information presented below are intended to inform the user more about placement, use and administration “cookies” used by site-www.conexdist.ro. Also present some useful links related to this topic. If you need more information, and they are not mentioned below, please contact us at: email@example.com
Please read the following information:
In what we call “Web 2.0”, “cookies” play an important role in facilitating access and delivery of multiple services over the internet user to enjoy such as:
- Customize certain settings such as: language that is viewed a site, access preferences by clicking the button old “forward” and “back”
- Cookies offers owners of sites valuable feedback on how their sites are used by site visitors so that they can make it more efficient and more accessible to users.
- Permit or other multimedia applications on other sites to be included in a particular site to create a browsing experience more valuable, more useful and more enjoyable;
- Improve the efficiency of online advertising.
What is a “cookie”?
An “Internet Cookie” (a term known as “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a file small, consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user who accesses the Internet.
The cookie is installed by request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the hard driveul user) .
A cookie consists of 2 parts: the name and cookie value content. Moreover, during the existence of a cookie is determined; Technically, only web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user turns on the website associated webserver respectively.
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, not personally identify internet users.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- Cookies session – they are stored temporarily in the case of cookies the web browser for it to store them until the user exits the web-site or close the browser window (eg when logging / delogarii an account webmail or social networks).
- Persistent Cookies – These are stored on the hard drive of a computer or device (and generally depends on the default cookie lifetime). Persistent cookies include also those placed by another website than the one you visit the user at the time – known as the ‘third party cookies (cookies placed by third parties) – that can be used anonymously to store a user’s interests, so be delivered most relevant advertising to users.
What are the advantages of cookies?
A cookie contains information that connect a web browser (user) and a web server ie (website). If a web browser that accesses the server again, it can read information already stored and react accordingly. Cookies provide users a pleasant experience browsing and support the efforts of many websites to provide comfortable utilizatorillor: ex – preferences regarding online privacy, language options on the website or advertising relevance.
What is the lifespan of a cookie?
Cookies are managed by webservers. The lifetime of a cookie can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are used only for one session (session cookies) and are not retained once the user has left the website and some cookies are retained and reused every time the user returns to that website ( ‘Cookie s permanent ‘). Although these cookies can be deleted by a user at any time via your browser settings.
What are cookies placed by third parties?
Certain sections of content on some sites may be provided by third parties / suppliers (eg news box, a video or an advertisement). These third parties may also place cookies through the site and they are called “third party cookies” because they are not placed by the owner of the website in question. Suppliers also must respect others applicable law and the privacy policies of the website owner.
How are cookies used by this site
Visiting this site may place cookies purposes:
- Cookies Site Performance
- Cookies analysis visitors
- Cookies geotargetting
- Cookies registration
- Cookies for advertising
- Cookies providers advertising
These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google, Facebook, SATI, Httpool, SPA.
This type of cookie retains the user’s preferences on this site, so there is no need of setting them at each site visitor.
- Volume settings for the video player
- Speed of video streaming that is compatible browser
Cookies visitor analysis
These cookies are used by software that determines which country arose. It is completely anonymous and is only used to target content – even when you are on our website in Romanian or another language receive the same ad.
Cookies for registration
These cookies allow us to detect whether or not you have viewed an online ad, which type and how long it’s been since you have seen the advertisement. These cookies we use and to target online advertising. We can use also cookies from a third party, for proper targeting of advertising better to show advertisements about vacant for example, if a user visited the site recently an article about vacations. These cookies are anonymous, they store the information’s content viewed, not users. Also, we set cookies and other anonymous sites that have advertising. Receiving them, so we can use to recognize you as a visitor to that site later if you visit our site, we will be able to deliver advertising based on this information.
Cookies providers advertising
Much of the advertising that you will find on this site belong to third parties. Some of these parties use their own anonymous cookies to analyze how many people were exposed to an advertising message, or to see how many people were exposed repeatedly to the same ad. Companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies, and this site does not have access to read or write cookies. The third party cookies can be used to show advertising targeta on other websites, based on your browsing this site.
Other third-party cookies
On some pages, others may set their own cookies anonymous in order to track the success of an application, or to customize an application. Due to the use, this site can not access these cookies, as third parties can not access cookies owned by this site. For example, you are distributing an article using the social networking site before this, the social network will record your activity
What type of information is stored and accessed via cookies?
Cookies retain information in a small text file that allow a website to recognize a browser. The web browser will recognize until they expire or cookie is deleted.
The cookie stores important information that improves Internet browsing experience
Why are important for Internet cookies?
Cookies are the focus of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and adapted to each user preferences and interests. Refusal or disable cookies can make some websites impossible to use. Denial or disabling cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising – but it will no longer take into account your preferences and interests, evidenced by browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (that do not require user authentication through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences – categories of news, weather, sports, maps, public services and government sites entertainment and travel services.
- Offers tailored to users’ interests – withholding passwords, language preferences (ie displaying search results in Romanian).
- Withholding filters to protect children on the Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limiting the frequency of broadcast advertising – limiting the number of views an advertisement for a particular user on a website.
- Providing advertising more relevant to the user.
- measurement, optimization and analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives on a website (eg through search engines directly from other websites etc). Develops these analyzes websites to improve their use websites for the benefit of users.
Security and confidentiality issues
Cookies are not viruses! They use type plain text formats. There are comprised of chunks of code so it can not be enforced neither can auto-run. Consequently, you can not duplicate or replicate on other networks or replica to run again. Because they can not perform these functions can not be considered viruses. Cookies can still be used for negative purposes. Since preferences and stores information about users’ browsing history, both on a particular site and several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this fact and constantly marks cookies to be deleted in removal proceedings / scanning anti-virus / anti-spyware.
Generally browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity period and erased automatically after the user has visited a particular site. Other security issues related to cookies Because identity protection is very valuable and is the right of every internet user, it should know that any problems can create cookies. Because through their constantly transmit information in both directions between browser and website, if an attacker or unauthorized person intervenes during data transmission, the information contained in the cookie can be intercepted. Although rare, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (eg unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve wrong setting of cookies on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels Attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers into sending information through insecure channels. Attackers then use the information for purposes unauthorized access to certain sites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most suitable method of protecting personal information.
Here are some tips to ensure that carefree but navigated using cookies:
- Customize your browser settings regarding cookies to reflect a comfortable level of security for you using cookies.
- If you do not mind the cookies and the only person you are utilizing your computer, you can set expiration dates lunigi for storing your browsing history and personal access data.
- If you share access to your computer, you may consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing data every time you close the browser. This is an option to access sites that place cookies and delete any information from visitors browsing session closes.
- Install your and updates will constantly antispyware applications.
Many applications for detection and prevention of spyware include detecting attacks on websites.
Thus prevents the browser from accessing websites that may or exploiting browser vulnerabilities to download malicious software. Make sure that you keep your browser updated. Many cookies are made based attacks exploiting the weaknesses of the old versions of browsers.
Cookies are everywhere and can not be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and largest sites on the Internet – local or international. With a clear understanding of how they operate and the benefits they bring you can take the necessary security measures ASTEL that you can confidently navigate the Internet.
How do I turn off cookies?
Disabling and refusal to accept cookies can make certain websites visited impassable or difficult to use. Also, refusal to accept cookies does not mean you will not get / see online advertising.
It is possible to set the browser so that these cookies will not be accepted or you can set your browser to accept cookies from a particular site. But for example, if you are not using cookies Returning Customer, you can not leave comments.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings typically found in “options” menu or “preferences” of your browser.
To understand these settings, these links may be useful, otherwise you can use the “help” of the browser for more details.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
Settings for cookies created by third parties, and you can consult the website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/
If you want to know more about its details and what cookies are used, we recommend the following links:
Microsoft Cookies guide
All About Cookies
IAB Romania offers the following site to provide more information on privacy related to online advertising: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/
For more details on privacy issues, please visit these links:
- http://www.iabeurope.eu/cookies-faq/internet-cookies—increasing-and-enhancing-yourinternet-surfing-experience/what-are-cookies-how-do-they-work—cookies -faq.aspx
Conex Distribution Worldwide
National distribution network
Our strategic partners
Copyright © 2018 Conex Distribution S.A.